There are low-risk investments in the world that offer both stability and growth.
I will introduce one of them to you.
This fresh vegetable investment scheme is well-established and has a proven track record.
The concept is simple: “Buy from farmers when it’s cheap and sell when it’s expensive.”
It’s more like a business than an investment.
Each cycle lasts 30 to 45 days and generates profit.
The peak seasons for sales are spring and autumn, but we trade year-round, so profit is generated each time.
The fresh trading market in South Korea is huge.
The fresh vegetables that we invest in are consumables that people eat and run out of, so demand will never decrease in the future.
It’s an excellent investment opportunity.
An expert with over 35 years of experience as a fresh vegetable trader handles the sales.
He knows when to put items up for auction and has never lost money. Therefore, it’s not gambling.
This investment in the South Korean fresh trading market is possible because we have a seasoned trade team.
My business partner’s company (Dan&FamilyWorks) will manage the funds using this transaction.
Overview of Korean Fresh Investment:
1) Investment target: Fresh vegetables produced in Korea
2) Return rate: 4-5% of investment amount (returned every 2 months)
3) Procedure after deposit: We issue a deposit certificate every time we receive an investment fund and manage it responsibly at Dan&FamilyWorks.
4) Two inspection opportunities per month: For large investors only, we will accompany you on local market inspections.
5) Operation and payment: Start operation from the month following the investment; pay after 2 months including the return amount.
Example: If you invest 10 million KRW on April 25th, the company will pay you 10,040,000-10,050,000 KRW on June 31st or 10,080,000-10,100,000 KRW on August 31st (you can choose how many cycles you want to continue).
For your reference, you can check foreign exchange rates at the following website and select your currency and KRW (Korean Won):
Assuming six cycles per year, you would earn a profit of 4,000,000-5,000,000 KRW x 6 times = an annual income of 2,400,000-3,000,000 KRW (an annual interest rate of 24-30%). Of course, you can also let your money grow with compound interest.
You can simulate this using the following site: https://www.thecalculatorsite.com/finance/calculators/compoundinterestcalculator.php
1) The company will redeem your money every two months in KRW and then remit it to your bank account. The company will cover the cost of the banking commission for remitting it to your account. You will receive it in your currency.
2) The amount you receive for your investment depends on their running situation; on average, the company will redeem around 4-5% of your investment.
3) The minimum investment is 5,000,000 KRW. If you want to invest more, you are welcome to do so.
4) As it’s an investment, so we can’t guarantee your capital.
Again, please check the following website and select your currency and KRW: https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Mars Global Expansion Consulting Corporation